Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Purple Centerpiece Display

ALERT:  I HAVE STOPPED THE FLOWERS FOR RENT BUSINESS AND AM SELLING ALL INVENTORY AT ONCE.  THIS BLOG SHOWS SOME EXAMPLES OF THE PRODUCT.  CONTACT ME AT 509-522-1632 TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS AMAZING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR A GREAT DEAL. 

The majority of this inventory is made up of the very rare, high quality artificial flowers called  "REAL TOUCH". 

Before I knew about this product, I thought artificial flowers were ugly and cheap.

REAL TOUCH changed everything for me and this collection of flowers and arrangements  are high end. 

So many colors are available....Here is the purple collection.  

This blog contains just a few colors.  If you want other links to photos, let me know.

Rental flowers are available in many colors including shades of purple and ivory.  For this event the table linens were in Paris Gray.



 Each centerpiece display was slightly different but all coordinated.










No comments:

Post a Comment