Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Hostess Gift, White and Green

My friends Laura and Dale gave me a flight to New Hampshire to help paint their kitchen.  What a great experience.  Based on the emails and photos we exchanged ahead of time I bagged up a bunch of flowers in their colors.

I didn't know if there would be time to work on it because we kept busy socializing, eating out, going to meeting, working on the kitchen re-do and so on.  But then I found a little slot of time to arrange this centerpiece bouquet before leaving for the airport and flying home.

I made it to go on any vase.

In the guest room I found this candle and set the bouquet on top.  It's the right colors for the new kitchen paint color.


1 comment:

  1. And I'm loving it to pieces! Even when I empty out the room for the next phase of this project (painters left today, lights and countertop next wk), your arrangement stays as a pleasant source of elegance amid the chaos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete